Welcome to the home of Workday at Cornell. As planned, Workday went live on March 21; the system is available to the entire Cornell community. Please continue to visit this website for updated news about Workday, especially regarding training and support.
Workday 21 is coming:
This coming weekend, we are transitioning to a newer version of our system, Workday 21. Therefore, at the close of business day on Friday, December 13th, campus users will be locked out to allow the Workday team to transition. The system will be available again at the start of business on Monday, December 16th. To read more about Workday 21, click here.
Contract College Option Transfer/Open Enrollment is Here:
The deadline is December 24, 2013 at 5 p.m. Contract College employees can enroll in or change their benefits for 2014 by enrolling through Workday. For specific information on how to use the Workday tool to submit your 2014 elections, please click here. Please refer to the Open Enrollment website for plan and rate information. For further assistance, please contact Benefit Services at (607)255-3936 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Note:: If you encounter problems logging into Workday, please contact your local Net Administrator. Workday 20 has new minimum requirements for Internet Explorer. Therefore, you may need to either: Upgrade your Internet Explorer to 9 or higher or switch to another supported browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Updating Home Addresses: A reminder to use Workday to update your home mailing address now. Please make sure your home address is flagged as primary and current. Please read the document of 8/27/13 for more details on the importance of keeping Home and Work addresses current. Click here for additional help.
For All Other Roles:
- Job Overlap Functionality is here (10/29/13): As a result of the Extend and Optimize efforts that began earlier this Fall, we would like to announce the Workday functionality for Job Overlap is available now. For further details, reference the recent complete email message.
- Cornell Guidelines for Completing Form I-9: These guidelines are for anyone who has responsibility for completing, or assisting in the completion of, the Form I-9. These guidelines were compiled to address questions and provide clarification regarding the completion of the Form I-9. Please read the document of 8/28/13 for more details.
- Grad I-9 and IRPA: These forms for grad student appointments should now be sent to HRIS for processing, rather than the Grad School. Please read the 8/13/13 email for more details.
- New eNewsletter: We are producing bi-weekly updates that are packed full of important announcements. Please review the latest (November 22) update, which includes a review of Costing Reports, Lean Process Improvement for Student Hiring, Onboarding, Spotlight Series Tutorials, Payroll Updates, Emeritus Procedures, Workday 21 and other additional important reminders.