Welcome! to the home of Workday at Cornell. Please continue to visit this website for updated news about Workday, especially regarding upcoming events, training and important announcements.
The Latest News: W-2s
The 2014 W-2 process has been completed and the W-2s have been sent to the print vendor, we expect printed copies to begin arriving in the local area around January 26th. Your W-2 will be mailed to the address that you have provided in Workday.
To access your W-2 in Workday please log into Workday, on the “All About Me” page, select the “Pay” icon, view “My Tax Documents” and then select “Tax Year 2014″ and then “View/Print”. With this feature, you can print your 2014 W-2 to file with your tax forms. Former students and employees will receive a paper W-2 only and are unable to access the electornic version via Workday at this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Payroll Office at 255-5194.
Important Reminder: Workday users should be made aware that viewing, downloading, or printing their W2 can leave copies of it on their computer. University systems are eligible for IdentityFinder to help discover and remove this stray data
- A New Electronic Tax Withholding Option: Employees may also update their Federal and State withholding allowances via Workday. Click here for additional help on updating both federal and state tax allowances. If you have additional questions regarding either of these new electronic options, please contact the Payroll office at 255-5194.
For All Other Roles:
- Multiple Jobs Benefits Eligibility: The University is working toward delivering a “whole employment” approach to hiring and employing faculty and staff. Our goal is to treat employees holding multiple jobs consistently and fairly. Not only is this the right thing to do, it also ensures the University is in compliance with both pension and health care regulations. This new process will be effective for new appointments after July 1, 2014. All appointments, including existing appointments, must adhere by January 1, 2015 to avoid possible federal penalties. To learn more about these changes please review the Multiple Jobs Benefits Eligibility Guidelines,How-To-Charts and Multiple Jobs Benefit Eligibility FAQ’s.
- Student Lean Changes: There have been a number of changes made over the past 6 months to enhance the efficiency of the student hiring process. Additional changes have been made as of July 1 to support Student Employment processing. For more information, please view the recorded presentation on Workday Student Lean.
- Workday Redesign: Get up to speed faster by reviewing the What’s New with the Workday Visual Redesign? quick reference guide which we will walk you through the key changes.
- New eNewsletter: Please review the latest (September Edition) update, in which you will find:
- What’s Next – Multiple Job Benefits Eligibility
- 2014 Vacation Cutter Process
- Open Enrollment 2014
- Reporting Update
- Assigning Kronos Roles in Workday
- Quick Reminders