Welcome! to the home of Workday at Cornell. As planned, Workday went live on March 21; the system is available to the entire Cornell community. Please continue to visit this website for updated news about Workday, especially regarding training and support.
Workday has a new look!
Workday, our human resources and payroll system, has a new look! You’ll experience a crisper, simpler and faster version of Workday. The “Workday Wheel” has been replaced with left to right icons. A list of available views or actions related to each icon will display when the icon is clicked. For more information, please see the Employee Quick Reference guide.
W-2′s for 2013 are now available:
To view and/or print your W-2 form, click on the PAY icon and then select View My Tax Documents. The hardcopy 2013 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement forms were mailed to the address that is on file in Workday HCM as of January 17, 2014. The 2013 W-2′s are a combination of earnings and taxes calculated in PeopleSoft HRMS and Workday HCM systems.
- Please Note:: If you encounter problems logging into Workday, please contact your local Net Administrator. Workday 20 has new minimum requirements for Internet Explorer. Therefore, you may need to either: Upgrade your Internet Explorer to 9 or higher or switch to another supported browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Updating Home Addresses: A reminder to use Workday to update your home mailing address now. Please make sure your home address is flagged as primary and current. Please read the document of 8/27/13 for more details on the importance of keeping Home and Work addresses current. Click here for additional help.
For All Other Roles:
- Workday Redesign: Get up to speed faster by reviewing the What’s New with the Workday Visual Redesign? quick reference guide which we will walk you through the key changes.
- Cornell Guidelines for Completing Form I-9: These guidelines are for anyone who has responsibility for completing, or assisting in the completion of, the Form I-9. These guidelines were compiled to address questions and provide clarification regarding the completion of the Form I-9. Please read the document of 8/28/13 for more details.
- Student I-9s and IRPA: All students that are US citizens, permanent residents, or international students who hold F-1 visas are to complete the I-9 with the employing department. If the student is here on a visa other than F1, the student to must work with ISSO. All completed Grad I-9 and IRPA forms must be sent to HRIS.Please read the 8/13/13 email for more details.
- New eNewsletter: We are producing bi-weekly updates that are packed full of important announcements. Please review the latest (March 3) update, which includes a review of the Workday Visual Redesign, Data Clean-up Success and Budget Season Prep, Reporting Update, and other additional important reminders, including Business Process updates.