Welcome! to the home of Workday at Cornell. As planned, Workday went live on March 21; the system is available to the entire Cornell community. Please continue to visit this website for updated news about Workday, especially regarding training and support.
Updating Home Addresses: A reminder to use Workday to update your home mailing address now. Please make sure your home address is flagged as primary and current. Please click here for more details on the importance of keeping Home and Work addresses current. Click here for additional help.
- Please Note:: If you encounter problems logging into Workday, please contact your local Net Administrator. Workday 20 has new minimum requirements for Internet Explorer. Therefore, you may need to either: Upgrade your Internet Explorer to 9 or higher or switch to another supported browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
For All Other Roles:
- Multiple Jobs Benefits Eligibility: The University is working toward delivering a “whole employment” approach to hiring and employing faculty and staff. Our goal is to treat employees holding multiple jobs consistently and fairly. Not only is this the right thing to do, it also ensures the University is in compliance with both pension and health care regulations. This new process will be effective for new appointments after July 1, 2014. All appointments, including existing appointments, must adhere by January 1, 2015 to avoid possible federal penalties. To learn more about these changes please review the Multiple Jobs Benefits Eligibility Guidelines,How-To-Charts and Multiple Jobs Benefit Eligibility FAQ’s.
- Student Lean Changes: There have been a number of changes made over the past 6 months to enhance the efficiency of the student hiring process. Additional changes have been made as of July 1 to support Student Employment processing. For more information, please view the recorded presentation on Workday Student Lean.
- Workday Redesign: Get up to speed faster by reviewing the What’s New with the Workday Visual Redesign? quick reference guide which we will walk you through the key changes.
- New eNewsletter: Please review the latest (May 23) update, which includes a review of I-9 Compliance Requirements, Holiday Pay (Memorial Day), Summer Salary Reminders, Key Dates for the 2014 Staff Performance Pay Opportunities (SPPO) and other additional important reminders.